1 Door Saladette Fridge – Fits 6 x 1/3 GN Trays
Equipped with castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability and constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, the saladette worktop fridge is designed for busy commercial environments such as cafes, restaurants, pubs and sandwich shops. With a 49cm deep slide in cuttig board / preparation bench, and self-closing doors on the lower section of this saladette will keep your goods cool even in the busiest kitchens.
The fridge storage space has extra large doors, and near continuous shelving allowing for maximised capacity. This unit is designed to keep food products fresh and accessible during the meal-time rush. This unit is built with a Hua Yi compressor and an automated defrosting system, complemented by a Carel digital controller with LED temperature displays.
R600a Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural and free of ozone depleting properties. R600a is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by us to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you’re getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel body, worktop and doors
- Three doors with 2 shelves per door
- CAREL LED controller and display
- 6 x GN 1/3 Trays (no individual lids) with 3 section closable cover.
- Stainless steel body and doors
- Workbench plus 9 x 1/3 GN trays
- 396L capacity
- 2 adjustable wire shelves per door
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 40°C ambient temperature
- Hua Yi compressor
- Temperatures between 2°C and 8°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- Form optimal performance and longevity the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
|Temperature range||2°c to 8°c|
|Ambient temperature||40°c / 40% Humidity|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Energy Consumption||2.27 kWh/24hr|
|Product dimension (mm)||1117(w) x 840(d) x 1035(h)|
|Internal Dimension||1027(w) x 670(d) x 670(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1186(w) x 895(d) x 1153(h)
|Product Weight||140 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||150 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|