Italian Made 10 Tray Blast Chiller
Availability: In Stock
AG Equipment’s professional blast chillers are a great addition to any commercial kitchen. They allow you to rapidly freezing both hot/cooked food as well as raw products quickly allowing the formation of micro-crystals that help to conserve the natural moisture levels and nutritional properties of each product, which can then be freely stored for weeks or months.
Thanks to the Blast Chilling cycle, the product temperature drops from the after-cooking temperature (+70°C) down to only +3°C in as little as 90 minutes. Importantly, the transition between +65°C and +10°C (ideal climate for the proliferation of bacteria) is so fast that any bacterial generation can be prevent.
A traditional slow freezing process transform the liquids in foods into macro-crystals of ice. This development will irreparably damage most foods and can lead to bacterial development.
To preserve the food for a medium/long period and to maintain its nutritional value, it is recommended to freeze products to core temperature of -18°C in the least time possible.
Once thawed, products frozen in a blast chiller will not lose fluids or flavor and will retain its consistency better than traditional slow freezing methods.
Details of this unit
- Inside and outside are made of 304 grade stainless steel with internal rounded corners for safety and ease of cleaning.
- Self-closing door with magnetic gasket and removable upper top.
- Opening back-side and extractable unit for an easy cleaning.
- High pressure injected CFC free polyurethane insulation (60mm thickness).
- Front electronic Eliwell control panel with double probes: Room PTC & Core Temperature.
- Ventilated cooling with air shaker.
- Fully tropicalized and easy extractable condensing unit.(stress test at ambient temperature +43°C and relative humidity of 65%) with safe gas R507.
- Adjustable Stainless Steel feet (60/90 mm height).
- Suitable for both GN 1/1 grids and 600x400 patisserie pans. ( Up to 10 )
|Capacity||190 Litres - up to 10 GN 1-1 / Patisserie Trays|
|Temperature range||<+70° / - 18° (Core Temp)|
|Input Power||1490 W|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Product dimension (mm)||750(w) x 740(d) x 1260/1290(h)|
|Internal Dimension||610(w) x 421(d) x 760(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||800(w) x 800(d) x 1400(h)|
|Product Weight||90 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||101 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|