2 Door Saladette Fridge with Glass Top – Fits 7 x 1/3 GN Trays
Availability: In Stock
Important Information for showroom models
This item is a showroom model. They come without packaging and are available for pickup. In some cases we can arange delivery for Melbourne metro locations. Please contact us (03-9416-4677) for a quote.
When picking up this item, please ensure you have suitable transport, wrapping/padding material, restraints and the manpower to transport and load/unload the item. It is important to note that AG Equipment is not responsible for any damage to the item once you have taken possession.
This stainless-steel glass topped saladette fridge and worktop is designed for cafes, sandwich shops and other commercial kitchens where easy access to various prep items is important, while still keepijg your produce enclose and cool, particularly useful in customer facing enviroments.
The enclosed glass area will accommodate 7 x 1/3 GN trays and features twin sliding doors facing the prep area for easy access to you produce. Along with a 30cm deep preparation bench and castor wheels for easy maneuverability.
The lower refrigerator section has 2 solid doors, each with a single adjustable wire shelves and has room for up to 1/1GN trays.
Equipped with a SECOP compressor and an automated defrosting system, the unit is complemented by Dixell digital controller with LED temperature display.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you’re getting a 12 months parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel body, and doors
- Poly Cutting Board Worktop Area
- Two doors
- Dexell LED controller and display
Construction & Operation
- Top section
- Twin Sliding Glass Doors
- 7 x 1/3 GN trays (lids not included)
- Directed airflow over gastronorm trays
- Lower section
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 350L capacity
- Temperatures between 2°C and 8°C
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
- Single adjustable wire shelves per door uitable for up to 1/1 GN trays
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- Electronic temperature control
- 36°C ambient temperature
- SECOP compressor
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- Rear sliding doors must be shut at all times
- Fo optimal performance and longevity the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
|Temperature range||+2°c to +8°c|
|Ambient temperature||36°c / 55% Humidity|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Product dimension (mm)||1500(w) x 800 (d( c 1315(h)|
|Internal Dimension||1338(w) x 530(d) x 625(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1540(w) x 820(d) x 1345(h)
|Product Weight||167 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||174 Kg|
|Warranty||12 Month Parts & Labour|