3 Door Saladette Fridge – Fits 8 x 1/3 GN Trays
Availability: Out Of Stock
Equipped with castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability and constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel, the saladette worktop fridge is designed for busy commercial environments such as cafes, restaurants, pubs and sandwich shops. With a 30cm deep preparation bench, self-closing doors on
the fridge storage space and shelving rails are suitable for 1/1GN and 1/3 GN trays, this unit is designed to keep food products fresh and accessible during the meal-time rush. This unit is built with a Cubigel compressor and an automated defrosting system, complemented by CAREL digital controller with LED temperature displays.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by us to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you’re getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Stainless steel body, worktop and doors
- Three doors
- CAREL LED controller and display
- Stainless steel body and doors
- Bench top suitable for 8 x 1/3 GN trays
- Shelving suitable for 6 x 1/1 GN trays
- 417L capacity
- 2 adjustable wire shelves per door
- Centre shelf connectors
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 43°C ambient temperature
- Cubigel compressor - NUH60LA
- Temperatures between 2°C and 8°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- Form optimal performance and longevity the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
|Temperature range||2°c to 8°c|
|Ambient temperature||43°c / 65% Humidity|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Energy Consumption||5.22 kWh/24hr|
|Product dimension (mm)||1795(w) x 700(d) x 1085(h)|
|Internal Dimension||1234(w) x 580(h) x 564(d)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1825(w) x 730(d) x 1160(h)|
|Product Weight||130 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||161 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|