Austheat Freestanding Electric Fryer, 2 baskets
Availability: In Stock
The Austheat 3 phase electric fryers are ideal for take away shops or where high-speed production of fried food, such as fish and chips, is required.
The Austheat AF812 has a single pan and comes complete with two heavy-duty stainless steel baskets. With robust construction, the AF812 will give you years of trouble free service in the production of high quality fried foods.
With 1.5mm tank thickness, the AF812 is easy to clean, comes with a cook/idle switch linked to two thermostats reducing operating costs, a manual reset and over-temperature safety cut-outs.
- Single pan with two baskets, 29 litre electric fryer for consistently delivering high quality, high volume fried food
- High performance by balancing high output with fast recovery
- Easy to clean – features elements that swing out and up in seconds, providing access to a smooth open tank for easy cleaning
- Dual control thermostats enabling easy switching between cooking and idle settings. Also peace of mind with second thermostat as a back-up
- Low cost to purchase and run
- Less heat pumped into your kitchen saving air-conditioning costs and maintaining a comfortable working environment
- Not having a gas flame means Austheat electric fryers deliver a cleaner working environment by not burning the available oxygen or emitting burned and unburnt gases into your kitchen
- Electric emersion elements can outlast gas burners and replacement costs are usually less
- Fitted with safety thermostat with manual reset over-temp safety cut-outs
- Rapid recovery version available (AF812R)
|Product dimension (mm)||450(w) x 805(d) x 1080(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||900(w) x 590(d) x 1110(h)|
|Product Weight||92 Kg|
|Warranty||12 Month Parts & Labour|