Three Door Commercial Worktop / Under Bench Freezer 700mm Depth
Availability: In Stock
The under-bench freezer is designed with practicality in mind. Simultaneously providing both bench-top and freezer space, it is constructed from stainless steel and features a Cubigel compressor and CAREL digital temperature controller along with fan-forced ventilated cooling and an automated defrosting system.
Functionally, this freezer has three doors with two adjustable shelves per door which can hold a 1/1GN tray or rack per shelf, as well as a distinctive centre shelf connector that sits between shelves and ensures nothing falls through between sections. Offering a full 417L storage capacity with self-closing doors, this worktop commercial freezer is designed for the busy kitchen.
R290 Refrigerant is non-toxic, natural and free of ozone depleting properties. R290 is one of the most climate friendly and cost-effective refrigerants available. Fridges and Freezers using this refrigerant are more efficient and can reduce you overall energy costs by us to 28%.
When you buy from AG Equipment, you know you’re getting a twenty-four-month parts and labour warranty from a trusted Australian supplier.
- Under-bench freezer
- Three doors
- CAREL LED controller and display
- Stainless steel body and doors
- 417L capacity
- 6 adjustable wire shelves
- Centre shelf connectors
- Pre-installed castor wheels
- 38°C ambient temperature
- Cubigel compressor – NPY12LA
- Temperatures between -18°C and -22°C
- Electronic temperature control
- Fan-forced ventilated cooling
- Automated defrosting system
Installation and Maintenance
- This unit must be placed leaving clearance for ventilation. Please refer to the user manual for details.
- Form optimal performance and longevity the condenser filter on this unit must be cleaned monthly.
|Temperature range||-18°c to -22 °c|
|Ambient temperature||38°c / 65% Humidity|
|Voltage||220V - 240V|
|Energy Consumption||9.1 kWh/24hr|
|Product dimension (mm)||1795(w) x 700(d) x 850(h)|
|Internal Dimension||1234(w) x 580(d) x 564(h)|
|Package dimension (mm)||1825(w) x 730(d) x 910(h)|
|Product Weight||146 Kg|
|Shipping Weight||165 Kg|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts & Labour|